[Fusionforge-general] Issue with stalled process

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu
Sat Apr 12 15:14:32 CEST 2014

Sylvain Beucler - Inria <sylvain.beucler at inria.fr> writes:

> Hi,
>
> First, this sounds awfully similar to
> http://lists.fusionforge.org/pipermail/fusionforge-general/2014-March/002631.html
> so did you install nscd or unscd?

nscd is installed inside the docker container, depended on by
gforge-shell-postgresql Debian package.

> That issue happens with fork&exec/sudo/ssh/anything.

In this case, I wasn't doing ssh, but it was just during the cron job
that performs user repository creation.

I'm not sure where this gets stuck exactly, given it's so hard to trace/debug.

Note that inside the container the shell is OK :
# id obergix
id=20102(obergix) gid=20102(obergix) groups=20102(obergix),10038(testgit),50038(scm_testgit)
# getent passwd obergix
obergix:xxxxxxx:20102:20102:Olivier Berger:/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/users/obergix:/bin/bash
and that sudo has no problem... but I haven't tested against ssh.

I will try to reproduce and report.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER