[Fusionforge-general] Beginner : Auth LDAP issue

Philippe Schwarz phil at schwarz-fr.net
Fri Apr 25 11:12:45 CEST 2014

Hi,
OpenVZ Container with fresh Debian 7.0 (up to date) and sources.list
enabled for jessie
(deb http://fusionforge.fusionforge.org/deb/master jessie main ), for 5.3.

Installed the FF5.2 from wheezy sources.list then updated the
sources.list to jessie:
apt-get install fusionforge-standard fusionforge-plugin-authldap
fusionforge-plugin-mediawiki fusionforge-plugin-scmhg ldap-utils php5-ldap

My configman.php |grep ldap answers :

Section authldap
base_dn BASEDN
ldap_port 389
ldap_server FQDN_server
ldap_version 3
manager_dn LDAP_Name_allowed_te_read_theTree
manager_password His Password
mapping
username=samaccountname,firstname=givenname,lastname=sn,email=mail,phone=telephonenumber,unix_password=passwd
plugin_status valid
required (boolean) false
start_tls (boolean) 1 true
sufficient (boolean) 1 true
sync_data_on login login

Tested (ICMP, then ldapsearch request) that the LDAP server answers.
It's OK.

BUT...
When i try to login with any ldap_user i've got a
"LDAP server unreachable
Your account does not exist."
The /tmp/ldap.log is nearly empty :

LDAP: ldap_set_option (, LDAP_OPT_PROTOCOL_VERSION, 3);

restarted apache, postgresql,...the server itself.
Tried to browse the DB itself, in order to find anything...
Did an apt-remove && apt install of plugins ldap..

But no way; i'm a little bit clueless..

Found many docs , but they're not up-to-date; related to AuthExtLdap

How can i use my active directory server to authenticate my users ?

Point 2: I don't know how to get the interface use another language
that english ,but it's a non-important problem at this time..

Thanks by advance.
Best regards.