[Fusionforge-general] Which repo/branch for the test suite - Was: Re: Development VM auto-generated with Vagrant/Packer

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Wed Apr 30 09:26:59 CEST 2014

Olivier Berger, 2014-04-29 18:28:25 +0200 :

[...]

> But in run-testsuite.sh, it starts
> /usr/src/fusionforge/tests/scripts/phpunit.sh DEBDebian70Tests.php, but
> there's no such DEBDebian70Tests.php :

[...]

> I'm wondering what's wrong...

  My bad.  I renamed the DEBDebian70Tests.php file (and friends) for
more readability and consistency, and didn't update the VM accordingly.
I'll fix that.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

If you spit in the air, it lands in your face.
  -- Tevye, in Fiddler on the roof