[Fusionforge-general] Development VM auto-generated with Vagrant/Packer

Benoit Debaenst benoit.debaenst at trivialdev.com
Fri Feb 7 01:40:36 CET 2014

Hi Sylvain,

It works !  The forge run well, thanks.

What are the best practices for using the VM for development?
Once installed packages everything is configured and FF is ready to use.
Just need to install iceweasel to test.

Only packaged features are accessible. IMHO, the development requires
all the sources in /usr/share/gforge.
So I clone repository in /var/opt/workspace and create a link to it and
dev can start
;-)

Thanks,
Benoît

Le 06/02/2014 11:59, Sylvain Beucler - Inria a écrit

TrivialDev Co-Founder
http://trivialdev.com