[Fusionforge-general] Google Summer of code - past experience?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu
Mon Feb 17 16:20:42 CET 2014

Hi.

I guess the message is addressed to me, even if you forgot to put me in
the To: header ;-)

Sylvain Beucler - Inria <sylvain.beucler at inria.fr> writes:

> Hi Olivier,
>
> Christian told me you apply for GSoC a couple years ago.
> Could you let us know what happened, to see if we shall try again this year?
>
> Cheers!

Yes, I kind of remember that... but it wasn't succesful.

I guess our project wasn't too much interesting for Google at the
time. It may have happened that the brand FusionForge wasn't known
enough, as (IIRC) it was quite soon after the fork/renaming from GForge.

In either case, I'm not sure the situation has changed wrt interest from
Google.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
--