[Fusionforge-general] Scripts register-plugin/unregister-plugin

Julien HEYMAN jheyman at portaildulibre.fr
Fri Feb 21 16:18:30 CET 2014

Hi,

In source code Branch_5_2, we have a lot of references to
register-plugin/unregister-plugin scripts into README, .spec and .deb.

In source code Branch_5_2, we have this script into
./src/deb-specific/register-plugin but not into releases archives.

These scripts are also into Branch_5_3, but not into master branch.

If these scripts are used by .deb and .rpm, maybe can we put it in
master branch, and include it in next releases

We will can put these scripts in src/utils/

Relative bug :
https://fusionforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105&aid=632&group_id=6

Regards,

Julien.