[Fusionforge-general] Javascript libraries (was: Twig packaging call for contribution)

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Thu Feb 27 14:40:35 CET 2014

Roland Mas, 2014-02-26 11:08:40 +0100 :

[...]

>   However, if there are other libraries beyond Twig that FusionForge
> uses (or would use), then they'd be great candidates for the game :-)

  I'm thinking that maybe some of our Javascript libraries would be good
candidates.  Hopefully that would avoid discrepancies between source
installs and packaged installs…

  Could someone knowledgeable give me a list of the libs we currently
use, so I could add them to the "game"?

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

C'est dans la boue la plus nauséeuse que plongent les racines de
l'étincelante fleur de lotus. -- in Sri Raoul le petit yogi (Gaudelette)