[Fusionforge-general] Dropping old "gforge" theme for 5.3?

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Tue Jan 7 14:36:31 CET 2014

Hi all,

A bit of context: I've been notified (in http://bugs.debian.org/733964)
that YUI2 is abandoned and insecure, and that we should stop depending
on it, and instead upgrade to YUI3.

  Apparently the only places where we use YUI is in the old "gforge"
theme, which… hasn't seen much love for a few years.  I'm pondering
simply dropping it, so we could also get rid of the YUI dependency (and
keep Jquery as the only JS library).

  How do you feel about that?  Would there be much opposition to
removing it even before we start the 5.3 branch?

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

The price of liberty is eternal housekeeping.
  -- in Odds and Gods (Tom Holt)