[Fusionforge-general] wiki and fckeditor plugins: files without source code

Marc-Etienne Vargenau Marc-Etienne.Vargenau at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Jun 25 18:28:43 CEST 2014

Le 23/06/2014 15:21, Sylvain Beucler - Inria a écrit :
> Hi Marc-Étienne,
>
> When packaging FusionForge 5.3.1, Roland and I received a few critical
> alerts about the 'wiki' plugin.
> They reference files shipped without their source code:
> E: fusionforge source: source-is-missing
> plugins/wiki/www/highlight.js/highlight.pack.js
> E: fusionforge source: source-is-missing
> plugins/wiki/www/themes/default/flowplayer-3.2.4.swf
> E: fusionforge source: source-is-missing
> plugins/wiki/www/themes/default/flowplayer.controls-3.2.2.swf
> E: fusionforge source: source-is-missing
> plugins/wiki/www/themes/Sidebar/jscalendar/calendar-setup_stripped.js
> E: fusionforge source: source-is-missing
> plugins/wiki/www/themes/Sidebar/jscalendar/calendar_stripped.js
> E: fusionforge source: source-is-missing
> plugins/wiki/www/themes/Sidebar/ora.swf
>
> Note: we're more than likely to get similar alerts if we propose
> FusionForge any GNU/Linux distro, e.g. Fedora.
>

> To deal quickly with the issue, for now we removed 'wiki' from the
> Debian release, but I'd like to see what we can do about it.
> It's mainly a matter of shipping the non-minified JavaScript, or remove
> the files if they aren't used anymore, e.g.:
> https://fusionforge.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=fusionforge/fusionforge.git;a=commitdiff;h=ddbc7b2c4b7dba0e4f950813d0ca11424412337c
> https://fusionforge.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=fusionforge/fusionforge.git;a=commitdiff;h=e999630a514d116f7d1439110ab68c357c6aa3ee
>

> For the flowplayer .swf, that's be the Adobe Flex source code, but given
> their license :
> https://github.com/flowplayer/flowplayer/blob/master/LICENSE.md
> we may want to drop them (unless FusionForge particularly wishes to
> /indemnify/ Flowplayer, Ltd. if there's any issue with our clients).
>
> I don't know where ora.swf (Flash clock) comes from or whether we can
> distribute it.

In the wiki, there is a plugin that allows to play Flash videos.
I can remove this plugin from the 5.3.1 branch.
I can also remove the calendar and highlight stuff.
It is not part of the core of the wiki.

In the long run, the solution is to make the wiki a separate package
from Fusionforge.

> For information there are other JavaScript files in fckeditor, but I'm
> not sure who's responsible for this plugin ?

You can ask Alain Peyrat.

Best regards,

Marc-Etienne

Marc-Etienne Vargenau Marc-Etienne.Vargenau at alcatel-lucent.com
Alcatel-Lucent France, Route de Villejust, 91620 NOZAY, FRANCE
+33 1 60 40 28 33 OnNet 2103 2833