[Fusionforge-general] Disable anonscm git access to one project on FF 5.3

Jose Angel Diaz joseangel.diaz at cenatic.es
Mon Mar 17 12:25:19 CET 2014

Hello

 We are searching to disable the anonscm for one project on our forge.

 We access to the SCM in our project in the admin role, we access
Administration and disable the
checkbox "Enable Anonymous Read Access"

 Over the Fusion Forge interface the Anonymous have dissapeared but if we
access to the url directly
we could see the git branch complete directly:

  http://server/anonscm/git/project/project.git/

¿How could we disable all the access from anonymous users to the project?

Regards

Correo Corporativo Fundación Cenatic

Este email ha sido enviado desde una plataforma perteneciente a la
Fundación Cenatic

Cualquier duda o modificacion contactar con Fundación Cenatic
+34 924 67 73 16
info at cenatic.es