[Fusionforge-general] Fw: Plus que quelques jours pour répondre à l'appel à conférences pour les Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre (date limite : 31 mars 2014)

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Tue Mar 25 11:19:22 CET 2014

beuc at beuc.net, 2014-03-25 10:44:59 +0100 :

> Qui compte venir aux RMLL cette année ?

  Since it's going to happen where I live, I have no excuse not to attend :-)

> Je me tate pour y proposer une présentation de FusionForge.

  Good idea, it's been a long time since the last one happened.  A kind
of a "where we come from, where we are, where we're going" presentation
would probably work.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Seems to me, the only sensible thing is for people to know if they kill a whale,
they've got a dead whale.  -- Adam, in Good Omens (T. Pratchett and N. Gaiman)