[Fusionforge-general] Status report. Project import/export for Alioth, week1

Dionysios Fryganas dfryganas at gmail.com
Fri May 23 13:32:10 CEST 2014

Hello,

This week I have been working on the structure of the import export
plugin for FusionForge.
Specifically, I was getting familiar with the concepts of RDF and OSLC
standards, as this approach will be followed for the interoperability of
the forge data.

I have also created a wiki page for the plugin with relevant material.
https://fusionforge.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/fusionforge/index.php/Project_Import/Export_Plugin

Other than that I have not submitted any code to the FusionForge code
base yet, as I am still getting familiar with
the task I have to implement and also the code base itself.

The planning for next week is to actually commit the bare structure of
the new plugin and from there on work on the
common functionality of both import and export.

For next week I am planning on creating the core functionality of the
plugin and common tasks for both import and export.

Regards,
Dionysis Fryganas