[Fusionforge-general] Fusionforge on FreeBSD ...

franck.villaume at trivialdev.com franck.villaume at trivialdev.com
Tue Aug 18 08:55:21 CEST 2015

> Le 18 août 2015 à 08:41, Marc Fournier <scrappy at hub.org> a écrit :
>

> > On Aug 17, 2015, at 23:21, franck.villaume at trivialdev.com wrote:
> >
> > > Le 18 août 2015 à 03:01, Marc Fournier <scrappy at hub.org> a écrit :
> > >

> > > Simple question, does the current version work on it?
> > >

> > Hi Marc,
> >
> > as far as I know, never been tried.
>
> Oh, its been done (http://pgfoundry.org) but some of the scripts need to be
> fixed, mostly in relation to the password file …

Yes you're right. Sorry for my wrong answer.

> I’m planning on overhauling / cleaning that site up, its running an older
> version of fusionforge, the database is a mess from too many manual upgrades,
> etc … would there be any interest in having the *BSD changes to the script
> integrated with the main project? I’d like to get them into the main stream so
> that I don’t have to keep patching each time I upgrade …

5.1.2 is not that old :-)
You can provide patches here. (git patch is welcome)
https://fusionforge.org/tracker/?atid=107&group_id=6&func=browse

You need to create a user account to post new artifacts if you dont have one and
request to join FusionForge project.

Our patches may land in the master (next version 6.x where x >= 1) after review.

regards,
Franck

TrivialDev Founder
http://trivialdev.com