[Fusionforge-general] user_session table

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Mon Jun 1 20:53:18 CEST 2015

Taylor, Mark J., 2015-06-01 15:25:07 +0000 :

> Greetings Fusionforge users

  Hi,

> I have a problem with fusionforge where we are repeatedly receiving
> the following error message from the create_scm_repos cron job:
>
> SQL: INSERT INTO user_session (session_hash,ip_addr,time,user_id)
> VALUES ($1,$2,$3,$4)
>
> SQL> ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint
> SQL> "session_pkey"

  You're on 5.2 (or earlier), right?  This has been fixed by commit
7dae9453cdbf39142bf0ec69cf7ffc65ccaf94fb, which is in 5.3 and later
versions.  You may want to backport/cherry-pick it (and if you use the
moinmoin plugin, also grab the two related commits -- search for "nonce"
in git log).

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Indépendant en informatique libre -- Free software freelance
http://www.gnurandal.com/