[Fusionforge-general] Mediawiki schema upgrade when adding a new plugin

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Fri Oct 16 17:55:59 CEST 2015

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015, franck.villaume at trivialdev.com wrote:

> one option could be to use the session_set_admin function to get site admin
> permissions.

Ah, that is actually a good idea.

Can we do this in cron_utils.php or even in squal_exit.php or
the part of pre.php that includes that, so that all command line
scripts are always admin? They need DB access and thus root anyway.
This way, we don't have to patch the individual scripts.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
tarent solutions GmbH