[Fusionforge-general] Hg (mercurial) SCM Plugin: back to life!

Franck Villaume franck.villaume at trivialdev.com
Sun Jan 29 17:22:28 CET 2017

Hi,

I spent some time to bring back to life the Hg Mercurial Plugin as SCM
plugin for FusionForge.
Code landed into the master branch. I'll see based on feedback if I
backport the fix to 6.0 branch.

How to test it:
- install Mercurial package
- install the plugin:
from source: make install-plugin-scmhg; make post-install-plugin-scmhg

Feature supported:
- access thru SSH works.

Feature broken:
- access thru WebDAV is currently broken. If some one is interested by
WebDAV access please raise your hand.
- secondary repository feature was not working... I disabled it.
- online browsing is kinda working but not really unless you enable
anonymous access and set use_dav to yes.
- about online browsing: the iframe is definitly too small... automatic
resize is not working due to cross-ref.

Feature not tested:
- scmhook integration.
- migration from 5.3 to master.